Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Can't stop thinking about



Perfect for cub naps
and work naps.
And general warmth-during-the-winter-months naps.
Thank you, Buzzfeed.


***



 A few months ago I was shopping for a friend's baby shower 
and for my nephew's Christmas present.
Someone let me loose in a Babies R Us.
I displayed heretofore unexpected self-restraint.
 [I did not purchase the above-pictured bear suit.]
 Because it is impractical
and unnecessary.
I refrained.
Praise be.

~~~

So then my mom sends me this little beaut
  and I had this wonderful and terrible realization
that we totally missed the matching bear suit boat.
Go ahead,
picture a full-grown hominid bear
with that baby cub on its hip.
What. a. dream.

Now if only the grown-human sized bear suit costed a pretty penny less,
(many many pretty pennies)
we'd be well on our way.

That is all.

2 comments:

comments make me happy.